The UK generating bodies, as a result of European Harmonisation, have a Voltage tolerance of 230v +10%/ -6%. This means that the acceptable Voltage range in the UK is between 216v and 253v, although it is more often around the 240-245v range. This is compared to the average European Voltage of 220v.
The OptiVolt 100 is a full load 100 Amp voltage optimiser. With no need for by-passes the units are built to cope with full domestic and small commercial loads. Three tappings allow the installer to select the correct reduction for the incoming supply, maximising savings. PV can be operated through this unit Simple to install and maintain.
Designed to achieve payback in the quickest possible time. This is the basic no frills unit that simply drops the voltage. Tried and tested design that offers a good potential for savings. Most commonly used for domestic supplies and small industrial applications where initial capital outlay is the prime concern.
- Reduces Energy Consumption by up to 20%
- Extends the life of most electrical products
- Reduction of your carbon footprint
- Increases the Capacity of the Supply
- Reduces harmful surges that can knockout sensitive equipment
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- 3 Tappings of 4%, 6%, 9%